Tried to find a $20,000 fish this morning w/ FISHIN AGAIN ? and my son but the "BIG ONE" (as well as most of the other ones) avoided our 3 lines.

Did go 2 for 5 with a 15# king and a skipper. Had a quick rip on a wire out 210 on #3 in 75FOW that didn't stay on long. That was on white spinny with mirage fly. The 15lber came on the wire out 160 on #3 in 85FOW on a 42nd spinny w/ a green crinkle fly. We then had 2 releases on the leadcore out 10 colors on the board draging a 42nd spoon, but noone home. The skipper came on a "son produced" black and silver fly behind a prism e-chip on the wire out 175 on #2 in 100FOW.

Thought we would have caught more w/ all the stuff we were marking but just didn't get something quite right. :? Plus wasted some time with a wire / leadcore tangle. :x

Well gonna try again Friday A.M. or Sunday before our chartered trip on Monday. Maybe I can pick up some tips. :)

GOOD LUCK ALL. Catch lots, just leave me one 40#er. :lol::lol::lol:

LTtroller

Bob

Thanx for the Coffee and Doughnuts, but next time I would rather have a fish in the "Money". We had a good time. We had enuff action to keep it interesting. Next time I want a big Laker. Thanx to LT for getting me out, my boat picked a great time to end up in the shop. Hopefully it will be done in a few days. It was a great morning to be out, especially for those of us without the big boats. See ya Brian

Thanx for the Coffee and Doughnuts, but next time I would rather have a fish in the "Money". We had a good time. We had enuff action to keep it interesting. Next time I want a big Laker. Thanx to LT for getting me out, my boat picked a great time to end up in the shop. Hopefully it will be done in a few days. It was a great morning to be out, especially for those of us without the big boats. See ya Brian

Coffee and donuts? Sounds like a state worker