We started the morning east of the creek in 85' looking for a LOC brown. We worked all the way down to to light house and only took five small Browns two skippers and a nice mature King. At 10:00 we slid out to 135' and did two nice steelhead a couple salmon and two Browns. The one brown weighed 12lbs 6oz and was good enough for 4th place in the LOC so far. That brown took a Atommik Stud fly behind a Livewire Protroll on a diver. Most of our fish came in 60-70 degree water.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I've worked 7 days a week, bell to bell since the 9th. Off this Wednesday and weather looks good. Just stopped by the boat, happy to say it's still at the dock.
Rigged it for Browns. Two more long days and hopefully a fun day on the water. Might just be off Sunday and Monday, nice to look forward to.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

What! No lake trout? I thought they followed your boat around dying to be caught.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

They did not recognize my boat with spoons and flasher/flies out! The lake trout stuff is coming off the boat before this weekend since the LOC does not have a lake trout division in the fall. I will not fish them unless there is a derby going on. There is no need to educate them!!!! We only fished lake trout on 6 of our trips this season. I put more time in fishing Browns and kings this season because it has been so good. Once we got the 21.10 on the board in the summer derby, lakers were left alone. We switch gears and brown trout fished.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app