What to expect in the trench.

Heading up to fish Friday and Saturday this week. I never fished the trench before but these are the last 2 days I have available for the year so I am determined to get on the lake. Weather looks pretty good for the weekend but Friday looks like it could get a little rough out of Oswego or Pulaski.I have an 18' aluminum so I thought going up to the trench might hide me from the wind a little. Will probably get there sometime mid morning. Thinking it might not be to crazy at that time even though we are coming into a holiday weekend. Is there anything to watch out for since this is a little tighter quarters then normal? I'm sure once I get there I will get a sense of where everyone is at. Is it easier to come out of stoney point? On the map it looks like that might be the case. Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks

Dave

Sent from my SM-G950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Stony point puts you right in ... don't mistake the trench for shelter .. often rougher in there .. like a funnel . Have had days where was sick of getting beat up and headed to open water. ... i avoid the weekends ... a lot of boats bobbing around and seems 40% care what's going on around them