Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• 2018 Tohatsu 8hp Kicker with Control King

Bought this motor brand new last spring, hours are well under 50 if I had to guess. Its a 4 stroke, long shaft, manual start, manual tilt, no charging motor (can be added though). I have a uninstalled controlking remote throttle unit included as well as a 4 blade hi-thrust prop and original unused 3 blade prop. Factory 3.3 gal tank and hose included. I paid close to $2k delivered for this last spring asking $1300, located in Rome, NY.

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Kayuta Lake Tiger Muskie Stocking

This past week the NYSDEC stocked Kayuta Lake in Oneida County with tiger muskies for the first time in many years. Chapter 70 member, Jeff Dean Sr. has been working for a year and a half with the local lake association to resume the stocking that was haulted about a decade ago.   Kayuta Lake has produced some really nice tigers in the past and has put out a few nice ones over the past couple of years, likely some of the last tigers from the previous stockings. Kayuta Lake should be on its

in Musky, Tiger Musky & Pike (ESOX)

• 2018 Custom StealthCraft PD Jet Sled

A custom built 2018 jet sled, perfect fishing boat for skinny and shallow rivers. The manufacturer is StealthCraft Boats out of Baldwin Mi. I picked the boat up last Sept and it’s been used on the weekends on the Meramec. The motor is 2018 with low hours almost new (around 10, I make short runs to my fishing holes—about 2-3 miles). The trailer is also 2018, with many features like G2 buckles for a secure lockdown, break away tongue and rollers on the bottom of the trailer for easy on off. B

• 2018 Adopise Flow Drift Boat

Tired of fighting the crowds and always being the second or third angler to fish steelhead pools? This boat lets you get away from the crowd. This boat is perfect for the Great Lakes Steelhead angler or guide, and is excellent almost new condition. The boat comes with every possible option including; § Upgraded trailer with oversized wheels to allow you for launching and travelling on the worst road and conditions § Upgraded trailer allow for simple single man loading / offloading § Ultra light

• Water levels?

What are you all hearing about water levels? I talked to a few people and they had read or heard 11 more inches by the end of the month.   Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in Open Lake Discussion