for sale : usa EZ Steer Out/Out

It should fit regardless, the standard bar doesn't always fit but the ex-long bar usually covers everything else. And this comes with both bars, but if you have your main Down and your kicker up and turn both motors away then measure center to center on the shafts should give you a good idea how big a bar you need

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I do not mean the spring loaded quick connects. I mean the little spring loaded stub (detente kit) with the white plastic cover that sits on the outer bar and locks the bars together when it falls into a slot on the inner bar. My EZ steer has only one,but the newer ones have 2. If yours has 2, I'm definitely interested.

5 minutes ago, rolmops said:

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I do not mean the spring loaded quick connects. I mean the little spring loaded stub (detente kit) with the white plastic cover that sits on the outer bar and locks the bars together when it falls into a slot on the inner bar. My EZ steer has only one,but the newer ones have 2. If yours has 2, I'm definitely interested.

Oh yeah no biggie, yeah both bars have em, I purchased this new this year at the beginning of the season, in fact I ordered the ex-long bar when I got the new boat and i don't even think I even had enough time to put on the new boat before I found the TR1 gold here. but yeah both bars have the two spring loaded stubs with the plastic covers on the outer bar. 

• 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, Little Crappie said:

Long bar sold pending payment still have complete set-up available make offer must sell

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Your talking about me for the long rod?? I hope. I will be up tomorrow, I'll call you when I get close, I'm staying over at camp, leaving before noon, talk to you tomorrow. PAP

Well my boats home for the season ;( but there was a positive!! I got to meet little crappie, nice guy!!! He even delivered the long rod up to our camp!! Service with a smile. We talked fishing this and that and he needed to go and I needed to complete my routine for the 250 mile trek back to Pa. Thanks Crappie, that was very nice of you!! Your Freind, PAP.