Sold / Closed Starcraft islander 261v updated

Blasi019

Starcraft islander 261v

One week only then will part out and scrap (which I would hate to do because they are hard to come by)....bought for the trailer and don't need the boat. 

Omc v6 and drive. (Oil looks clean). Previous owner has had it sitting for the last three years. Was last registered in 2013. Told me that it was properly winterized before sitting and ran great. Take it for what it's worth).

hull is in good shape as you can see in the pictures. Floors don't seem to be soft but if I were keeping I would restore the boat. 

All appears to be there with this boat.  Have title and registration. 

$700.00

bring your own trailer and I will meet you at a nearby launch so we can put it on yours. I also have a set of jack stands that could be purchased if needed for another 400.00 in case you would want to set on them while fixing boat.

**** update....if anyone is interested in buying as a package with boat and trailer I may consider. I found another trailer for my boat...after so much interest I really don't want this boat to be scrapped or parted. It's just too rare and honestly it's a nice boat. The trailer is an eagle trailer with 3500 lb dual axles. Really nice shape.  Pm or call/text your offers for the package. Thanks!!

315-405-2405. Call or text. Thanks!

IMG_3136.PNG

IMG_3137.PNG

IMG_3148.JPG

IMG_3150.JPG

IMG_3151.JPG

IMG_3152.JPG

IMG_3153.JPG

IMG_3155.JPG

IMG_3156.JPG

IMG_3157.JPG

IMG_3158.JPG

IMG_3159.JPG

IMG_3160.JPG

IMG_3161.JPG

Edited by Blasi019

Man that's a crying shame for that boat!! Great prodject boat. Someone could bring her back from the grave and have one hell of a nice lake boat.

Me too!...I really don't think it's gonna be a big project either. The boats in good shape in my opinion. If I didn't already have my amberjack and three toddlers I would be keeping this thing. Sweet setup!

Ok so I have had a lot of interest in this boat and of course the boat and trailer as a package. I hate to see this boat not be restored...however I need a trailer for my 25' sea ray. I'll throw an offer out there....I would consider trading the boat and trailer package for another GOOD and  USABLE boat trailer for my boat. 

$2000 with boat and trailer. I've had a lot ask me me what is my bottom line to sell as a package. 26' tandem axle. 1995 eagle heavy duty trailer. Also have 4 new tires to go with the sale. 

Edited by Blasi019

Come on someone buy this boat!! If I didn't already have 2 I'd buy this baby, but 3 boats, I'd have to sleep under the stars, and I don't mean some blond of my dreamsLOL:lol:

Set it on the hard, and it will sell, its a prize to the right person.  It is what mine started out as, except mine had a mercruiser in it, check out www.knotlost.net  in the picture aria and you can see the work that transformed it into a great lakes salmon fishing boat. 

Edited by Knotlost Charters