Legacy- 2017 Deer Season

Legacy

Had consistent pics of 6 bucks on the same cam and since the end of September not a pic. I'm thinking the heat. Hopefully. Any other theories or similar results??

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

The two obvious things that come to mind are... Change in desired food sources? The other is now that they are all hard horned, those bachelor groups are breaking up and bucks are just doing their own thing. They are probably still there.

Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

October 12 pm
59 degrees
East wind 5-9 mph
Partly cloudy skies
Not my wind of choice. I don't have many sets that work for an East wind so I was limit to where I could sit tonight.
Just 2- 1.5 year old bucks seen from the stand tonight.
IMG_20171012_182047738.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Just had a 3 year old 8pt leave a bedding area and came to about 50 yards. He started to walk the other direction I grunted and nothing and snort wheezed and nothing. He just slowly walked away. First deer I’ve seen (besides on way home) in a couple sits so it was good to get blood pumping again

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

REDEMPTION!  

Hit a doe with my car yesterday morning on the way to work. UGH.. Hit this one with a rage last night with my Mathews! 19.5 inside 8 pt.. I have a ton of pics of him, and saw him at 90 yds on 10/2. Last night he was destroying a tree in the thick stuff behind me and came out to the field edge and started to walk away but turned towards a doe already out in the field and walked right in to 23 yds. At the shot he wheeled and ran and I heard him crash (Both lungs). I went and got my son Daniel (his first track job) and my Dad. He only went 70 yds. Not a big body, but its nice to get one you are targeting. My son and daughter (twin 6 year olds) were unbelievably excited!! Doesn't get much better. Good Luck to all!

DSC08150.JPG