Legacy- 2017 Deer Season

Legacy

Figures you two would. Lol. No but really? I dont think I have ever purposely hung a stand for an east wind. I have had some that unintentionally work for an east wind but never specifically for an east wind. I guess i need to figure one out!

20171104_085240.jpgjust sat down for my first real sit of the year. Full moon and cold today so i figured mid day will probably be best for the big boy to move. Im here for the remander of the day. I have to say I've never seen so many scrapes and rubs in here. They are literally every where so hopefully something good happens

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Figures you two would. Lol. No but really? I dont think I have ever purposely hung a stand for an east wind. I have had some that unintentionally work for an east wind but never specifically for an east wind. I guess i need to figure one out!

I have a few East wind set ups. East isn't always bad.

Though it is sucking today! No sightings yet, in the NZ with rifle.

Edit - saw a doe and fawn. Very quiet.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I'm sure all you NY hunters can relate to this story...  shoot your bow once, first hunt show up late to your stand. Miss a 10pt at 20yds then shoot a 190" an hour later.  Only in iowa!!! 

https://iowawhitetail.com/forum/threads/brothers-bow-kill.56755/

Seems about right

Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Phone keeps shutting off and catching up on this morning, awsome buck guppy !!!! Congrats. Dead calm with the wind just starting finally! All my movement has been after 830. 7 or 7 deer total with 2 being bucks. Thinking it should start picking up now that there is a breeze