Legacy- 2017 Deer Season

Legacy

Public service announcement... If you are a trespasser... You are an a$$h*le

Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

An update to the trespassing situation from yesterday...
I spoke to one of the neighbors last night a few times and let him know what had happened. Well the neighbor hunted there this morning and caught them on the property. Cops got involved. Another neighbor wants to press charges. I'm assuming they won't be coming back after all this.

Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Man all I can say is WOW you guys are a perfect example of what either is the best hunting ethics a great bunch of guys can have or a combo of horn restrictions and great hunting ethics? You guys kill some monster bucks. I just can’t believe everyone waits to kill a 2 1/2 year old or better, but the horns don’t lie. Here in Pa. don’t get me wrong there are some nice bucks killed but I know 80% are archery hunters  hunting the outskirts of development deer.points per side sure helped, but a 1 1/2 year old with a 14” spread would be a brute of a buck in another year but I would be willing to wager a $100.00 that deer won’t make it through the first day of the rifle season. Years ago when we all knew who owned what and all the gangs hunters respected each other’s turf they hunted, we did shoot nice deer!! Now the family members own or sold the farms off all the old guys are gone and it’s mostly meat hunters around here, with the attitude, well if I don’t shoot that “legal” buck someone else will!!?? Great thread guys, I guess one could say I’m a little disappointed, cause with guys like the meatheads around here it’s a no wonder the guys my.age lease land in Ohio or land south and west of here. Congrats fellas and ladies.:yes: :yes:

Yep. And a big 8 during bow. He hunts every day and wants a big guy. He’s happy but can’t wait for muzzleloader now.
He will now have to chase steelies and browns for a few weeks lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

6 minutes ago, whaler1 said:

Yep. And a big 8 during bow. He hunts every day and wants a big guy. He’s happy but can’t wait for muzzleloader now.
He will now have to chase steelies and browns for a few weeks lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Slap him and tell him to smile that's a great buck!