Legacy- 2017 Deer Season

Legacy

I know my uncle shot one in Montana about 10 years ago that fish and wildlife out there aged at 9.5 the taxidermist tried to put it on a plaque and the shoulders were outside of the edges.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Bill, Your sons buck was aged tonight by DEC before we dropped off Todd,s buck. It is going to make a great European mount for your son

The lady there loved how he told her he was gonna let him walk.......Did you see the spike horn there with 8-10 points at base ?

Jerry

Edited by RUNNIN REBEL

Just wanted to follow up on my buck I shot from early this morning.    Next time one of your friends tells you you’re a buck magnet after you shoot one.  Take caution because I hit another nice buck on my way home from hunting.     

576B5B76-18E1-4C6E-B71F-F048B4A8BB83.jpeg

0857FDE2-8EC7-4490-8FD5-37C68B49ECD5.jpeg

Welll ... I wish I could hit something. Ha nice bucks everyone!!!! Whaler congrats on raising a good kid that is a great hunter! Today I had a spike buck walk in. He had two inch horns and as tough as it has been, I unfortunately had a thought cross my mind about skinning him. He walked on though. Tough year so far but not giving up. Good luck to all still holding a tag and congrats to all who got it done!!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

1 hour ago, machzrcr said:

Not a great picture but just saw a snow owl leaving work! IMG_20171126_062735027.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Back when I was in college I drove down to Rockland county to spend a few days with a girl I was seeing. I'm nearly there and a big azz bird lands right in front of my truck. Of course I can't stop and kill it dead. So I throw it in the back of the truck and call the Audubon Society the next morning. Wouldn't you know, it was the first snow owl that had shown up in the Hudson River Valley is nearly ~20 years? Man, they were some pizzed off folks when I dropped it off for them to mount.

Edited by Gator

Back when I was in college I drove down to Rockland county to spend a few days with a girl I was seeing. I'm nearly there and a big azz bird lands right in front of my truck. Of course I can't stop and kill it dead. So I throw it in the back of the truck and call the Audubon Society the next morning. Wouldn't you know, it was the first snow owl that had shown up in the Hudson River Valley is nearly ~20 years? Man, they were some pizzed off folks when I dropped it off for them to mount.

Lol. In my twisted mind, that's hilarious!

Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Very quiet this morning. No deer and only one gun shot way in the distance. We are definitely seeing the pressure of gun season. Morning hunts are starting to lag and deer are showing up to food sources very close to dusk.

Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app