Legacy- 2017 Deer Season

Legacy

Nice I’ll have to have my brother in law send me a pics of his man cave. Plus the ones that are at the taxidermy yet. I think 4 with this years buck, most are Pa. deer but he does have a lease in Ohio. If I had a lease in Ohio in would be a slip at Wild Wings marina LOL!!

Helped a neighbor with this guy tonight. Came running to the corn without a care in the world. Sixth buck taken this week around the house and from the beginning of bow until today only three does. Bucks on camera are looking pretty bad. This guys backbone was showing. IMG_1430.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Any one have or know of someone who may have a 2 or 4 row corn planter that they would be willing to rent or even possibly sell? Obviously wouldnt need it until next spring but trying to get everything pland out for next season. We have used a 10 row planter in the past but is just to big.

I went “old school” tonight. No treestands, no ground blinds, no seat cushion, no backpack with supplies, just my fathers old hand me down, “old faithful” model 37 Ithaca - smooth bore barrel with bead sight and my knife. Spent some time walking and still hunting. Never saw a deer but it was cool to just to change things up and get a different view of things.

IMG_8607.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

10 hours ago, whaler1 said:

He’s standing 15 yards, broadside, in front of my groundblind.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Your kid's soccer net makes for a horrible ground blind.........just saying' :lol:

Edited by Gill-T