Mexico 8/29 and 8/30

Fishing is hot in Mexico right now . I fished Monday , Tuesday and Wednesday , Boxed out all three days . Fished 100-140 fow , FF . Riggers parked 120- 85 ft . Dipsey's from 325 - 275 took fish . All three days fished with out my probe . I fish the marks this time of the year . I call this old school . Be sure to sharpen your hooks . The kings have hard jaws and teeth now . They killed most of my flies and hooks this time out . Also I lost a few frieght trains . Don't worry about temp . Fish the marks and find the speed they want . I start at 2.4 on GPS and do S turns to find speed . If on turn outside goes off , they want more speed . If inside goes off , they want slower speed . Speed changes day to day . Good luck every one . I took my boat home . Will be back next year . This was the best season in the last 5 years . We also put a fish on the derby board 31.02 . Took fish of the day . For $500 . Tight lines . IMG_2732.JPGIMG_2730.JPGIMG_2729.JPGIMG_2724.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Yes the 31.02 was caught on the 21st . I was talking about my year on the lake . This was a great year . We boxed out just about every trip this year . My best trip was three weeks ago , when we got 12 kings in 4 hours. 2 doubles and a triple . Tight lines .

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United