September kings

Fished out of sandy pond on Tuesday afternoon, went 1 for 3 in 100-150 fow,  bite was on meat  90 depth, Question: how long into the year do you guys run your boats? Do you normally run into October, my brother wants to plan a trip in a couple weeks

IMG_20170830_160207562.jpg

I'll be up for the weekend tomorrow. Always do the labor day run when I can reach them in my 16'.I've noticed that most locals pull out labor day weekend. But us smaller vessels stick around for the combat troll. Gets hairy sometimes but I stick to the edges. Alot of fun watching the grandson try to stay in the boat with a 25lb king kicking his but.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Lake Ontario United mobile app

november can be great brown and steelie fishing just  like a spring pattern fish shallow with boards.

fingerlakes are good than as well.  with the smaller boats especially outboards keep them ready as long as possible just because kings have run there is still lots of good fishing out there.  good time to try other things like pike por perch

Fished in front of dunes Saturday, great day to be on the water, slow fishing in the morning but good bite in the evening, caught one 80 fow 50 down on meat rig, wind blowing like mad today think I'll relax today. Small craft for tomorrow,,,,hey ifishy have any tips on fall pike fishing?