Hey boys please post the water temp at the piers when you come in. I might want to go chucking tonight. Thanks. 

PS: it's getting pretty late at the dance, you may want to head west of Wilson. 

Hey boys please post the water temp at the piers when you come in. I might want to go chucking tonight. Thanks. 

PS: it's getting pretty late at the dance, you may want to head west of Wilson. 

I'll post the temp but I launched out of Wilson- no way I'm running west and fighting this East wind home

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

We tried the inside waters off Wilson for a bit this morning with only a couple coho wanting to play. Filled our box in 370-400 with steel and more coho. Never saw a king today but some nice size to the steelhead. 4 person box by noon made our clients happy though. Finished 14 for 17. Was pretty rough out deep, even in the 29' Tiara. All spoons, with the typical bright steelhead and coho colors fished top 50' on riggers, 130' braid divers (3 setting), 7 and 10 colors did the work. Nothing on meat or j plugs today.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United