Port Bay

fished 6:00 to 1:00. set up in 70 foot found cold water down 50 foot was around 49 degs . ran riggers and dipsy .rigger down 50 to 70 dipsy out 120 to 220 ft . fished out to 200 and back in ,went 5 for 6 all kings and had no majors .was spoons and flasher fly bite for us to day  was bumpy with 3 plus footers but by 10 ish was down to a foot . going to be a little to rough for me the rest of the weekend so looks like i am done on Ontario , been a great season and hope it's the same next year . i am now looking forward to the Cayuga lake derby the 9 and 10th next weekend . good luck to those that keep fishing the big lake and stay safe ..

Just now, sodus_guy_09 said:

Are the boat launches open on port bay now? I tried earlier this summer and they were closed due to high water

Sent from my LGL64VL using Lake Ontario United mobile app

the north launch is open the south one is closed . the north launch road in is a little rough in a short spot .( due to the high water) i can get my saber down the road with no problem.. 

1 minute ago, L&M said:

South launch is open now too Brian & the idle only ban was lifted last Monday too.

nice,   when i went by Saturday they were working on the road . i seen boats coming in the inlet and jumping back up on plane . was wondering if the idle speed been lifted .. thanks Hank .