Cisco adjustable Gimbal for Traxstech trolling bar.

Cisco adjustable Gimbal for Traxstech trolling bar.

I wish Cisco made a Trolling Bar but it seems they don't. I talked to Dave from Cisco about a custom build and emailed him my info. Unfortunately I leave for vacation soon and need the boat rigged and I have not heard back yet. I'm wondering if I Purchase Cisco adjustable gimbals will they work with a traxstech trolling bar? What piece will I need to make the connection? Thanks! 

9 minutes ago, wallyandre said:

I'm 99.9% sure that Cisco is compatible with Traxtech; it's a long w-end and Dave is probably out somewhere fishing. He will get back to you on his return; I always had luck communicating with Cisco.

Dave seems like an awesome guy and I don't doubt that one bit. I found a great deal on some used stuff from Traxstech. So I plan on getting their trolling bars and using Ciscos adjustable gimbals. I just have to make sure I get the right piece to marry with Traxstech's trolling bar. 

Depends if you are going to use a riser or not. The traxstech gimbal mount is already pre-drilled to fit a 6" track. For the Cisco gimbal mount, if you don't use risers, you could drill and countersink holes to an aluminum plate to match the Cisco gimbal mount hole pattern and to match the width of the track slot underneath the trolling bar. You will also need some hold down screws. Difficult to explain without proper sizes or pictures, but I am away from my boat currently. The Cisco gimbal mounts do offer some positional flexibility.
http://www.bigpapasportfishing.com/traxstech_accessories.htm#Risers

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Just now, LakerTaker said:

Depends if you are going to use a riser or not. The traxstech gimbal mount is already pre-drilled to fit a 6" track. For the Cisco gimbal mount, if you don't use risers, you could drill and countersink holes to an aluminum plate to match the Cisco gimbal mount hole pattern and to match the width of the track slot underneath the trolling bar. You will also need some hold down screws. Difficult to explain without proper sizes or pictures, but I am away from my boat currently. The Cisco gimbal mounts do offer some positional flexibility.
http://www.bigpapasportfishing.com/traxstech_accessories.htm#Risers

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Ok so Cisco does not make a piece that has counter sunk holes to attach to the gimbal and thumb screws that will go into the bottom of the trolling bar like Traxstech has? I do not plan on using risers. I would like to mount the trolling bar directly to the gimbals. I will use 3 inch risers in the top of the trolling bar for each rigger.