Henderson were did they all go

Henderson were did they all go

Fished henderson 09/01/17 later in the day after wind let up fished solo had a blast went 4 for 6 with a 21 ,two 19 lbs and a 14 was a hand full solo with no auto pilot but got it done and had fun .Was looking forward to a long day Saturday with a couple guys looking to hit them hard caught a 14 and a 15 lb as soon as we got on the water and lost one then it died on us fished from 60 feet to 150 out past the finger tried just about everything i had only got a few more bump offs and a couple white  fish on a cheater spoon . Only ever saw 1 boat net a fish and marked very few fish compared to the day before . My question is were did they all go and why with a good temp break at 50 why did they leave i would not think that all moved up the river all ready  i sure hope not as i like to be on the water and not in it when i fish.

IMG_1999.JPG they went into my boat lol. Sooo... seeing the temps are high, I could only assume that it was warmer closer into brb, also knowing that kings are light sensitive I had a feeling they'd be somewhere where 47-49 degrees was deepest and it paid off. Big jump from the day before, but yesterday they were north of association island

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Guess  i stopped just short went up that way then turned and worked tight to the wall thinking that there will be fresh fish still coming in then went way out only for the screen to get worse . Live and learn ! 

I will from now own when i see temps like that just did not seem like all the fish should have went by so early but it has been a cold and wet year . Will be interesting to see if in a weak and a half when i get back that way if any will be in the trench if not well then i run upstream .

Depending on where you are, it's not that far of a drive to Dexter to see if there're flopping around near the bridge, that will give you some Intel. On what's going on, very might be a early run this year. Everthing else was screwed up why not this yet!! Hope not for the guys waiting all years for this chance to hook a few. Everyone has their own thing that they like to do.  Good luck at em hard knox!!!

We just came through Dexter on our way way back from moving Devin into college at MVCC and I didn't see any jumping or any one standing on the high wall like they usually do. I don't think they are into Dexter just quite yet, or at least not in big numbers.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

saw only a few boats out in front of camp fishing along the wall and wondering how they did?  I woke up with a sinus thing going on and wasn't up for the long paddle out there so I stayed in.  waves were a lot better than the 4- 5' swells I was in yesterday out there and turned around and headed back without dropping a line.  Looks like lake fishing will be over for me by the time I get home from cape cod and will have to settle for estuary fishing

OK sooo.... is my fish hawk messed up or did i pretty much just see 68 degrees and some change top to bottom in the trench from 60-130ft from association island to the lighthouse... slight variations in temp but couldn't find more than 2 degrees in change?

'

I thought the same thing last year when I was reading 70° on top and 70° 110 down in the trench so I'm guessing your Fish Hawk is right. If the kings are there great but I definitely noticed last year pulling them out of that 70 degree water that the fight wasn't half of what it should have been

Well on my way home from work I had some errunds in Watertown and I go through Dexter to get home on pillar point. As I was crossing the bridge in Dexter I noticed that there was alot of people on the shore at the state launch and a few people on the high wall of the old bridge. I think they are already up the black river by this sign??

Sent from my SM-G920V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

OK sooo.... is my fish hawk messed up or did i pretty much just see 68 degrees and some change top to bottom in the trench from 60-130ft from association island to the lighthouse... slight variations in temp but couldn't find more than 2 degrees in change?
'

Yup, that's the deal, same today, fish pinned on bottom with lockjaw, had a few hits on a lone carbon 14 and got one small king

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app