Henderson were did they all go

Check 60 to 80' straight out from the cut with riggers and clean spoons run within 3' of bottom at 2mph, that's what worked for me last year this time

They are there but tight to the bottom and you pretty much got to smack em in the face. Expect a disappointing fight though

Fished saturday and sunday am water temp break was at 140 to get 50 degrees fished the bottom as well as out of temp only rods that fired were dragging on bottom 140 to 150 caught 1 10.5 lb coho down 150 and had 1 king take about 200 feet of line on the strike only to come off . Only saw 1 boat net a fish and there were lots of marks fish just would not bight tried everything i had . Two things that do not like to see when i fish no temp break and the moon in the sky during the day we had both this trip and it was pretty tough fishing .Stoped in Dexter only saw 1 fish break not many people fishing there were plenty of fish a nd people  on the rt 3 bridge in Pulaski . Will be back in Henderson on Thursday temps should be better by then with good weather in the forecast .

5-8 today
White paddles best,
Recap
128fow- 124 down white paddle
132 fow- 141 down white paddle
132fow- 131 down Mountain Dew
118fow - mag dipsy 185 white/green dot SD
124fow - mag dipsy 225 scumline
134 fow- 151 down white paddle
96 fow - 115 down white paddle
96 fow- 111 down big Mountain Dew

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

3 minutes ago, starcraftloaded said:

5-8 today
White paddles best,
Recap
128fow- 124 down white paddle
132 fow- 141 down white paddle
132fow- 131 down Mountain Dew
118fow - mag dipsy 185 white/green dot SD
124fow - mag dipsy 225 scumline
134 fow- 151 down white paddle
96 fow - 115 down white paddle
96 fow- 111 down big Mountain Dew

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Correct me if I'm wrong, but no wonder I can't catch a fish  "recap" the first one I can agree with 128 fow.-124 down that's 4ft above the bottom. There's now132fow-down 141?? And the 2 96 fow down 119 with a paddle.LOL... 

3 minutes ago, pap said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but no wonder I can't catch a fish  "recap" the first one I can agree with 128 fow.-124 down that's 4ft above the bottom. There's now132fow-down 141?? And the 2 96 fow down 119 with a paddle.LOL... 

Only thing I can think of is he's telling us what he had his riggers set at? But lots of variables to that to figure a depth...

Edited by FishingFool34

Sorry guys,
Yes where I had riggers set, 15lb sharks, my blowback was averaging 20-22' with the speed I was running

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I guess to make it easy, fish bottom 15' of water to bottom, keep dipsy higher around 90-105, there are a few higher fish

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app