Henderson were did they all go

25 minutes ago, starcraftloaded said:

I guess to make it easy, fish bottom 15' of water to bottom, keep dipsy higher around 90-105, there are a few higher fish

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Any person with a little seasoning with a rigger knows that, My LOL I don't know but I was just busting on you!! Not finding fault at all. I'm not like that!!

No problem at all, didn't take it that way anyhow, lol
I'm never good at giving fishing information anyway cause I never sit down and are always changing everything, other than big white I changed paddles 20 times yesterday.....I'll tell ya how bad I am, I had 4 hits on big white and almost took that off. Speed was changed often til I found what was working which was slow.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Try big white paddle with stud fly around Association Island to high rocks/Waverly.  It has been a good combination for us.  Use the new 11" E Chip paddles with blinking lights down the middle rigger with white and chartreuse paddles up higher on the side riggers with wingers in the morning.  As the sun comes up replace flashing paddle in middle with big silver paddle with stud fly or stud fly meat rig.  Let me know if you have success.

'

Edited by markdaniel

3/3 today 2 mature kings and a coho... king and coho on riggers down 115 over 130 both on wonder bread spin doctor. 2nd mature king on a dipsy set 95 over 140, big silver/green paddle with a meat rig (artificial). Headed back out in the am, here til Sunday.

man I was out there today and temp is there over 130FOW down 115-120 49 degrees and screens loaded and no takers. glad you were able to catch some fish we got a late start. went for eyes first and then went for kings. I couldnt believe it either just running through tons and tons of fish and no takers. hoping maybe it was the first day of good temps or something but theres fish out there, just locked jaw. maybe it's an early bite? 

16 minutes ago, Little Crappie said:

man I was out there today and temp is there over 130FOW down 115-120 49 degrees and screens loaded and no takers. glad you were able to catch some fish we got a late start. went for eyes first and then went for kings. I couldnt believe it either just running through tons and tons of fish and no takers. hoping maybe it was the first day of good temps or something but theres fish out there, just locked jaw. maybe it's an early bite? 

We didn't get out there until after 1pm fished til 7. Decent amount of marks most tight to bottom, the king on a dipsy was a big surprise. 

Edited by FishingFool34

Has anyone tried trolling the black river bay yet you see if the kings are in there yet? I am hearing that the trench is not producing any bites even down where the temps are. Unless someone else is having better luck in the trench I may try the black river bay later in the morning with J-plugs

Sent from my SM-G920V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Went out today, set up at 7:45, fired a mag dipsy out 115 but lost it. Then never fired a rod til 10:30 til we found some shallower in 90fow, ended up 5-8, all rods fired but only one high fish caught on a stacker. Fired last rod at 1:30, then dry til 3:30 when we picked up. I only ran 2 riggers the majority of the day. Most fish caught 5 to 10' off bottom. Hear there are lots of fish offshore, should get better, good news from what I saw today is lot more high fish streaking, just couldn't get them to hit, some would actually drop 30' to look at flasher/fly and no avail. The high rods they wouldn't even look at. Staging kings can drive a sane man nuts

I've been out the past three days going up and down Brb marks are unbelievable temps sizzling though . Yesterday they moved outta brb so I'm hoping their back in the trench. Starcraft loaded your giving me hope yet!!