Henderson were did they all go

I've been out the past three days going up and down Brb marks are unbelievable temps sizzling though . Yesterday they moved outta brb so I'm hoping their back in the trench. Starcraft loaded your giving me hope yet!!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

North east wind coming Wednesday Thursday and Friday, probably gonna suck in some cold water, might send them right back into BRB, who knows, half the fun is figuring them out I guess, I hope to be out Friday.
Good luck everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I would fish out in front of the mouth of the salmon river last few times at henderson it was tough caught 3 each day at first light them bight died . You could go out side and target a mixed bag and skip staging kings may be more productive .

Normally I can give tons of advice but man I've never seen em go full spawn so quickly the weather went cold to hot just messed everything up for me this year, only had one day of 2 man limits and that crazy come trench season usually it's non stop for a good three four weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Went to trench for a boat ride today, marked fish in 80' early just out of cut. Dropped lines. Nothing. Trolled out to 130', didn't mark much, moved back up toward Black River bay, marked fish in 70', dropped lines and at noon hooked up a small male in front of bass island. Going back tomorrow and start in bay and see what happens. 52 degree water was around 60'.

Sent from my XT1565 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Fish were rolling up by the Dexter bridge yesterday, quite a few also, not 1 boat on the water, including mine, brought it home yesterday so I can finish out the season around home.

I went out today around 7:30 and set up in 70fow near association island, tons of salmon, but also tons of weeds. Couldn't keep lines clean. Finally fired a high mag dipsy at 85' of line out. Got sick of cleaning lines around 11:30 and went walleye fishing. Hit a bass and then hit a quad. Ended up 5-7 on walleye and 6 nice bass. At 1:30 the lake went flat and the bite died. Should have quit then but stuck with it. Fired one more around 5:00, lost it at back of the boat, time to quit, lol