Oz and mexico

stoneam2006

So took the boat to lady O for the weekend. Had been in talks with another member here (Nick) who told me he would be out of oz on sat so being new boat and new to the fishery I launched there as well. He also recommended to stay at Eddie's salmon river lodge (great place).

Well sat me my dad and uncle launched oz round 10am and fished thru dark. Went 3 for 4. 2 coho and a small small (coho I believe still learning that part). Caught my first fish on a j plug which was very cool. After that it was all green pro troll and WTF bandit fly.

Sunday we launched at 7 fishwd thru 430 or so (got brutal fast) in mexico and headed to the river. Ended up swinging west and heading to stacks where the fish were the day before. Went 2 for 5 losing a nice one 50 foot back. 1 coho and 1 atlantic. Again all geen protroll and WTF bandit fly. Couldn't have asked for a better time out. Can't wait to do it again.

Nick got me talking on radio so if anyone out there sees me (wid thing) please say hi.

Sorry about the bad pics I'll try and get better shots lol.

9391cebd0a262450f5c07b046fc1ccc4.jpg7c8174e88cb62fa73fbcf4baa1228cdd.jpg21b8a66aa2cd1ae2536f0d44645231fb.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
Absolutly fantastic. I am so happy with it I can't even explain it. She will be pampered. Dad got to take a nap on boat both days he thought that was the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Nothing like taking a nap on the boat. Its even better than the tree stand!! Nice fish. Great pics[emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app