Sold / Closed Panther TM210DPRO3 TROLLMASTER PRO3 YAM 9.9-15HP

I sure wish the 1 and 0 were reversed [emoji20]  I need a 201 for my 1997 Yammie 9.9

I recently got a deal on the Mercury model and I was able to adapt it to my 92 Yamaha with a little research in about 10 minutes and no cost. Works great. I would suggest going to to website and looking at the instructions for your model vs the instructions for this model. The setups may not be as different as you think.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Hey guys I just bought a 2007 mercury 15hp 4 stroke are you saying this unit would fit mine??  Little crappy I'm going to be up sometime soon to pull my boat for the year due to family issues, are you a native to the area or if I find I can adapt your unit are you around all year, or could you pm. Me your # I'll call you to arrange a pick up if you don't sell before I find out what will work or not. PAP.

Edited by pap

Pap even if it doesn't work they make the kits for 40$ that will fit your motor, they all plug into the same harness it's just the brackets and how their attached to the servo that make up the different outboard models

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United