Fat guy in a little boat.

Yes indeed awesome trip, glad you took the younger gen, under your wing and showed them it cane be done. Congrats to all of ya's look like some nicer fillets for table fair!!!

Edited by pap

To me it looks like living proof that you can have a wonderful time and catch great fish without  a 30 ft boat and state of the art expensive equipment. The look on that kids face proves it:):yes:

Thanks sk8man. We went 2 for 5 Fri evening, 3 for 8 on sat. And 1 screamer Sun.morning before running back to the kiddy pool when she kicked us out. Drop alot of fish in that boat but what a ride when it all comes together. Been running her every labor day weekend for 10 yrs. If the weather permits. Thanks to the folks on the charter off my starboard who gave the kid a standing O after we boated it. Great trip.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Hey nice job out there!  I got shut down the past 2 days due to the weather and couldn't get the kayak out into the deep.  Next stop will probably be the estuary after I get back from fishing Cape Cod next week.  Maybe I'll run into you and your grandson again out there?!