Black Marlin Fishing in Australia - A trip of a lifetime!

Pike Hunter

Black Marlin Fishing in Australia - A trip of a lifetime!

This video was created by a professional film maker for our two weeks trip in Australia  in October 2016.  The three brothers, Keinath are the world class anglers and they chase for big marlins all over the world. I am fortunate to be a guest on this trip of a a lifetime .We will be at it again next month for a full 30 days on the water. You must have a very understanding wife to be able to go away for this long period of time.  Please enjoy the film.

Truth be told,  even if I have a few million dollar in the bank,  I still cannot afford this trip at all. It is quite sad to face the truth that this trip is exclusively for the one percent of the one percent.  Yet I do not know anybody other than these three brothers who share their love and passion for the marlins and they are all in with this adventure. They have placed their 78 foot Garlington on a cargo to be brought to Australia from Alabama. Each brother brings their two buddies to this trip and I am the lucky one to get another invitation.

Edited by Pike Hunter

• 3 weeks later...

I have caught only 2 marlin and have to say its its among the most exhilarating things I have ever done..... Can totally understand chasing them all over the world if it were possible. What an addicting rush!! Awesome footage and best wishes on your next adventure. [emoji1303][emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United