Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Fishing Tackle HUGE selection

located in East Irondequoit  My dad was a charter captain and passed away last year....  I am selling his collection of fishing tackle  As of today there's about 1500 brand new lures.  He preferred storing his lures in plastic tackle packs so although brand new many have been removed from their boxes.   I am open to reasonable offers but most of you know how expensive this stuff is so please serious offers only  Freshwater hard baits (over 275 left) $5 each Saltwater hard ba

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Something Strange in the water September 10!

Saw something really weird for miles, only 30 feet down. This was present even with nothing in the water, no riggers, no divers, nothing. I Have no clue what it was. See pictures. The pic shown does show my riggers running far below. But when we quit, we pulled all gear, and it was still there! Didn't see it out in 400, and I've never seen anything like this in my three years of fishing lake Ontario. There were no fleas on our lines all day. Very few weeds. I put the fish hawk down and found 65

in Open Lake Discussion

• Update on my starweld

As stated in earlier post trying to get major warranty work done on my starweld. Just wanted to give you guys an update. Boat is still not fixed. Live well is fixed but inside gunnel lids are not. . Thanksgiving I got a call from the dealer they have to send it to Illinois. A week ago I called dealer back and said they were going to get boat ready to ship. Instantly I fire an email to starweld. Next day reg. Rep calls me .After reaming this guy for for 25 minutes I  get reassured boat will be sh

in This Old Boat

• Kring point fishing

I’m headed to Kring point Wednesday for 6 days. I’ve never been there before but I’ve read almost everything I can find on fishing up there. I was planning on just fishing in the bay that’s there but I read somewhere that it’s overwhelmed with weeds this time of year? Basically I’m just looking to catch anything that I can put in the cooler, pike, perch, if I’m lucky maybe come walleye or crappie. Anyone have any input, tips? Thanks. 

in St. Lawrence River Fishing Reports - 1000 Islands Fishing

• Wayne County Fishing Report for September 17, 2019: Kings, Brown Trout and More

Lake Ontario- The lake flipped so there should be some action from the Maxwell Creek area or from the piers at Sodus Bay.   Most charter boats are out of the water, with a few Wayne County captains fishing the Genesee River.   The kings have been in 100 fow, and there has been plenty of hooks on the graphs, however this is the time of year that they aren’t hungry. Try cut bait or spoons and fish the marks. There are plenty of fish. You just need to get them to bite.  

in Lake Ontario Counties (LOC) - Fishing Reports