Port Ontario salmon river trolling advice

From Route 3 bridge to the mouth is general LO Regulations. Upstream of Route 3 single hook.  But you will not get near the route 3 bridge it will be crowded with fishers on shore and in small boats.  And you could encounter a lot of traffic in the mouth below 3. 

From Route 3 bridge to the mouth is general LO Regulations. Upstream of Route 3 single hook.  But you will not get near the route 3 bridge it will be crowded with fishers on shore and in small boats.  And you could encounter a lot of traffic in the mouth below 3. 

Oh now I am tracking thank you so much for the info hopefully it's not that crowd during the week cause I am on vacation

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I think the single hook is from the first buoy, not the rt 3 bridge. Check the regs to be sure.

Did some more digging and you was right Salmon River Downstream of Rt. 52 Bridge in Altmar

From the upstream most navigation buoy located between the breakwalls at the mouth of the river upstream to the County Rt. 52 bridge in Altmar also its single hook only gap no more than 1/2 inch so I am going to have to re rig lol

On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 2:04 PM, tove12345 said:

I think the single hook is from the first buoy, not the rt 3 bridge. Check the regs to be sure.

I stand corrected. I missed that bit in the new NON DEC regs pages!  Thanks you for catching that!

After today's DSR report, it is likely that the crowds will descend on Pulaski with great rapidity!

Edited by Lucky13

I stand corrected. I missed that bit in the new NON DEC regs pages!  Thanks you for catching that!

After today's DSR report, it is likely that the crowds will descend on Pulaski with great rapidity!

No problem I want everyone to have fun and not get ticket that kills the fun buzz quick I heard they have been catching fish at Dexter too