A cool upgrade for my boat

Sea Lion

A cool upgrade for my boat

Hi Gang,

Just want to pass on some info.  I had an AM/ FM Cassette record.  Talk about dating yourself.  I made the big leap and finally switched out the radio and put in a Kenwood Marine stereo for like a $100. Such a cool upgrade. I get my calls now on the radio and when fishing is slow which we all know rarely happens.... :)  it is cool to listen to spotify, podcasts etc.. via bluetooth from your phone.   Bottom line... don't deny yourself!

Regards,

Bob Lyons

In my cuddly has a stereo system in it. In its time was probably top notch, and a 8track in there also. So I up dated the speakers and put a amp in and yes my FleetWood Mac and Santana sounds awesome, and the walleye roll over the rail to Santana, " I'm calling from the bottom of the pool!!!, and Styx and Pink Floyd, The Wall, Jefferson Starship!! OK OK I'll stop. One thing though I must add if my daughters are along and they plug in there phone it sounds right like the concerts I went to. Peace dude and wear tie-die.LOL

1 hour ago, pap said:

In my cuddly has a stereo system in it. In its time was probably top notch, and a 8track in there also. So I up dated the speakers and put a amp in and yes my FleetWood Mac and Santana sounds awesome, and the walleye roll over the rail to Santana, " I'm calling from the bottom of the pool!!!, and Styx and Pink Floyd, The Wall, Jefferson Starship!! OK OK I'll stop. One thing though I must add if my daughters are along and they plug in there phone it sounds right like the concerts I went to. Peace dude and wear tie-die.LOL

With all that great music on board you must know that it is good living on a farm ,go ask Alice.

Edited by rolmops