Sold / Closed 1 LB thumper ball mold.

run them 2 foot below your rigger weights to drag bottom on 30 lb. mono for lakers.

That way you don't loose as many 12 lb weights.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Also used for seth green rigs and for what the title says a thumper rig i. The old days before speed and temp a thumper rig was used to help determine your speed at depth some folks still use it. You take a three way swivel at the end of your braid or steal line put a flasher combo on the flat side of the swivel with the weight with a leader on the down side of the swivel. Let it out to your desired depth and adjust your throttle on the boat until you get that nice double thump in your fishing rod. That would be giving you the right action of your flashers then set your other presentations to match.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Also used for seth green rigs and for what the title says a thumper rig i. The old days before speed and temp a thumper rig was used to help determine your speed at depth some folks still use it. You take a three way swivel at the end of your braid or steal line put a flasher combo on the flat side of the swivel with the weight with a leader on the down side of the swivel. Let it out to your desired depth and adjust your throttle on the boat until you get that nice double thump in your fishing rod. That would be giving you the right action of your flashers then set your other presentations to match.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Cool info there may have to look it up and try it....seth green rigs are on my list of new things for next year

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk