Geneva

Geneva

stop by to take look at the construction going on at the chamber of commerce . i notice a guy working on something by the launch . had to go over and stick my nose in and see what he was doing . well the rumor i heard is now true . have to pay to launch your boat there . the city residents can get a free pass . all others pay 1 dollar M, T, W , and T, F 2 dollar and weekends is 7 dollar .  i guess the building they just did is being rip up to make a boat museum , oh boy yay !  

59b6b35b90563_IMG_20170911_112013419(1).thumb.jpg.f5f8436be2c866b881e9dc0be2958a53.jpg

Edited by fisherdude

2 hours ago, ifishy said:

Unless they fix some of the stupidity with the design even 1 dollar is overpaying for that launch

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Man....is that ever true. Aside from whoever has written their Federal grants they are a bunch of idiots....

I fell and hurt my hand and knee because of that stupid design. Stupid handle rail is right in the way of loading my old boat. Felt like a bone chip in my thumb for over a year and still get a sharp pain in my knee cap. Wouldn't launch out of there unless you want a ton send in your motor. If they are charging... I'd go to the state park

Sent from my SM-J100VPP using Lake Ontario United mobile app

If they build a launch like the one at the Buffalo safe harbor it will be a waste of money & time! It's a million$$$ launch that $uck$ big time.  Just a terrible design all together!   To launch a boat by yourself you need to walk back & forth, up & down the ramp 4 times about 25 yards each time. Then to retrieve it you need to do it all again, just a plain stupid set up!

Yeah quite some time back I had to put that white bumper piece on the very end of the dock at the Chamber because it dinged my boat.

Edited by Sk8man