Mexico end of season

Well we gave it one last hurrah on "Knot Hers"yesterday out of Mexico. Fished 130-160, 1-4 landing a nice Coho 275 off a dipsey FF. Another great day on the lake but any day on the water or in the woods is great. I'd love to fish more and I know there's more fish to be caught but leaves are changing and that means it's almost time to be in the tree. Good luck to those still pulling lures and good luck to those joining me in the woods. This year on the lake was absolutely outstanding. Hopefully we'll all be doing it again next year and if it's half as good as this year it will be great. Tight lines and many points. A few pics from this season. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I was out yesterday from 2 pm to dark. was hoping I could find that offshore bite, 5 days ago 200-250 fow was really good to us.
Screens were mostly blank occasional bait. Trolled all the way into 80 fow, was not impressed. Guess I'm spoiled its been weeks and weeks of screens full of fish.
Marked the most fish in 100 fow north of the mouth. But nothing real impressive. Never took a fish.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

We were 12-13 this morning on our aAM charter. 105-110 just north of the river was very good. All hits came on 350-400 copper, riggers down 88,92,108. 2.0-2.2 FH down speed. Good luck!!!

Capt Rich

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United