Possible Cayuga Lou All tournament October 15th???

I'd be in.  Myers is great for me, but I'm willing to head up to the Sportsmen's Club too.   Love the idea of elongating derby season.  Would be nice to do top 3 or 4 (depending how many enter) instead of winner take all.

Yes it would be nice but let's see how many boats we can get first... If we can get around 15 boats to fish I'm sure we could do a first second and third place prize.. I will probably also donate some flies to go to 4th and 5th too..

Mike

Sent from my SM-N910V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

8 minutes ago, Iron Duke said:

Yes it would be nice but let's see how many boats we can get first... If we can get around 15 boats to fish I'm sure we could do a first second and third place prize.. I will probably also donate some flies to go to 4th and 5th too..

Mike

Sounds great to me.  I plan on picking up some of your flies to try soon!  I see they have awesome results.

Our camp closes the 10th and I need to pull the girl home. To turn around and tow 4hrs back up then back home I don't see me being able to pull that off.:envy: if it were on my home I'd say hell ya's to that. But just a case of bad timing for me, would of loved to put a face to a name!!  Maybe next year as I'm really giving LakeO a second thought for next year. 

Blue Bubble has the trophy from the last Cayuga lou-all. Whoever won had his or her name engraved on the trophy and held it till the following year.  If memory serves me each person that fished put $10 in the cup if they wanted to and winner took all. 

Would be kinda cool to get the trophy so we could give it to this year's winner if possible.. I think $25 is a good side bet per boat and that should get us enough to pay top 3 spots. . We have 8 boats so far saying they will fish on day 2 of this post so I think we will get in the neighborhood of 15 to 20 boats hopefully...So far I have the following Boats saying there in..

Iron Duke

Stoneam2006

Kayslay

Cinnamon fish

Magill 270

Nautitroller

Suttontroller94

58 Johnson

Darkwater1

Sk8man

Have.you given thought to possibly having the weigh in at like Dons marina or at the Shaldreke winery or Kidders. Those places are all close to the middle of ther lake and would make it so everyone has to motor to the weigh in. Just a thought not sure if any of the places I've listed are fisherman friendly but might be worth asking.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I have... You will need a place that you could have enough parking or dock space to accommodate enough boats and trailers.. So I think Myers or South Seneca Sportsmen's Club would be the ticket for us.. I'm waiting to hear back from someone and then will make the decision..But I am open to any suggestions as well

Mike

Sounds good I'm in. What arrangement as far as payment of the entry fee and in what form accepted?. Meyers is close to a couple hours drive for me. How about someone out that way asking Pam Brewer in Ovid about accepting payment of the entry fee up to a certain time/date?. Near both lakes and about a half way point for some of us west of there.

Edited by Sk8man

What are you thinking time wise?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Sounds good I'm in. What arrangement as far as payment of the entry fee and in what form accepted?. Meyers is close to a couple hours drive for me. How about someone out that way asking Pam Brewer in Ovid about accepting payment of the entry fee up to a certain time/date?. Near both lakes and about a half way point for some of us west of there.

Time wise I am thinking 6 am til 3 pm reason being that's it's not gonna get light til probably 630 ish that time of year and anyone who chooses to launch at a launch away from where we decide to hold weigh in will give them a little bit of extra travel time to get there.. As far as payment this will be a gentleman's bet at $25 a boat and I think for the most part we are all honest gentleman here and if you say your in your in and we could just collect the bet money at weigh in before it starts .. I have seen guys say they were in before and not show up at weigh in due to a poor days fishing before, that is unacceptable if you say that your boat is in and don't let me know you are out the day before the tournament I will consider you in and accountable for your word of being there.. Does this seem fair??

Mike

i am going ask my fishing partner to fish it . i would like to know if there is going to a bad weather day so i can say to him plan on saturday or sunday  ... thanks Mike 

To be honest with you the reason we picked a Sunday is because there were some guys that work Saturdays but have Sundays off so it will be Sunday the 15th..

Mike