Possible Cayuga Lou All tournament October 15th???

I worked at Sheldrake for 7 years owners a good friend. I'm happy to reach out if you guys want.

Sent from my SM-S902L using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I'm waiting to hear back from a friend hopefully by tonight he will know but I will keep that in mind and thank you very much for offering..

Mike

Sent from my SM-N910V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Ok we have just received permission to use the South Seneca Sportsman's Club pavilion for our weigh on at 3 o'clock on Sunday October 15th.. They do have a bar at the club so that you can purchase a drink of your choice.. There will be another small event taking place there while we are there so let's please respect them as well.. As far as having a lunker award we could just up the side bet to $30 and put 5 dollars out of each bet towards a lunker pool if everyone is ok with that? Let me know you thoughts .. Here's a Google maps link to the South Seneca Sportsman's Club

South Seneca Sportsmen's Club

6894 Yarnell Rd, Ovid, NY 14521

(607) 869-5502

https://maps.google.com/?cid=4897547952284755405&hl=en&gl=us

Mike

30 per boat?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Darkwater1 suggested that we also add a lunker so I figured for $5 extra and make it $30 per boat we could do a lunker pool with an extra $5 from each boat we don't have to that's totally up to you guys let me know what you want to do.. I think for just $5 more it's totally worth it though and it's an extra prize

Mike

Can we dock at sportmans club?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Unfortunately not.. The Sportsmen's Club is not on the water but not to far from Taughannock launch or Dean's Cove launch..We have Seneca boys and Cayuga boys fishing so lets meet in the middle on this one..Here's the link to Google maps of South Seneca Sportsman's Club
South Seneca Sportsmen's Club
6894 Yarnell Rd, Ovid, NY 14521
(607) 869-5502

https://maps.google.com/?cid=4897547952284755405&hl=en&gl=us

I'm not sure I understand the reasoning to have the weigh in at a ace that is not accessible by boat. Weather you are coming from the east or the west or north or south if the weigh in is on the water where you can get to by boat will give each angler more fishing time. I'm not complaining about it for my self it has no effect on me. I can't fish the tournament but guys that may fish the tournament that have to travel to the lake are now going to have less time on the water to fish. Anyone that launches at long point or at Myers has a hour or better drive by car around the lake to the weigh in and that doesn't include loading there boat. Like I said I can't fish the tournament but I'm worried it may have negative results on the turnout. Maybe in wrong.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I'm not sure I understand the reasoning to have the weigh in at a ace that is not accessible by boat. Weather you are coming from the east or the west or north or south if the weigh in is on the water where you can get to by boat will give each angler more fishing time. I'm not complaining about it for my self it has no effect on me. I can't fish the tournament but guys that may fish the tournament that have to travel to the lake are now going to have less time on the water to fish. Anyone that launches at long point or at Myers has a hour or better drive by car around the lake to the weigh in and that doesn't include loading there boat. Like I said I can't fish the tournament but I'm worried it may have negative results on the turnout. Maybe in wrong.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Completely understand but if you look at it from the guys that don't normally fish Cayuga Lake they will be coming from the east west north and south so basically we're going to have it Right Between the Lakes that's where the weigh in will be at it's actually closer to Cayuga Lake than it is Seneca by a long shot but I have taken the time to contact them they were nice enough to let us use their spot for free to hold a weigh-in, most places will charge you to hold a weigh-in I know state parks you cannot hold a way in there unless you pay them some ungodly fee to hold one there Myers I'm not sure about I believe that is a town park.. Basically if you were to launch from Tunkhannock or Dean's Cove that morning you could still fish the spots that you want to fish that you could get to from Myers or Long Point.. I'm sorry to anyone that this is inconveniences for I am trying to keep it fair and even for everyone.. I have worked on tournaments before and it is always extremely hard to please everyone but I am gonna try like always

Mike

Iron Duke this was not put together as a

Derby or tournament it's premise was to

be a get together to put faces with names and to make new friendships.

It was never about the money, it was all about getting to meet some of the guys and gals that where part of the L.O.U.

board at the time of the L.O.U.-ALL's 

inception.  If you wanted to participate 

you simply said you would be there and

put your donation in the cup at the weigh in. The cup is in the hands of 

Final Flight (aka Roland Conner) if he would like to defend it or keep it that would be totally up to him.  

Iron Duke this was not put together as a
Derby or tournament it's premise was to
be a get together to put faces with names and to make new friendships.
 It was never about the money, it was all about getting to meet some of the guys and gals that where part of the L.O.U.
board at the time of the L.O.U.-ALL's 
inception.  If you wanted to participate 
you simply said you would be there and
put your donation in the cup at the weigh in. The cup is in the hands of 
Final Flight (aka Roland Conner) if he would like to defend it or keep it that would be totally up to him.  

I never said he would have to give up the trophy that's totally fine and up to him... And yes putting names with faces and getting to meet some new is what it's about but adding some winnings also helps some guys pay off fuel bills tackle bills and travel.. Sorry if I offended anyone was just trying to put something fun together...

Mike

• 2 weeks later...