Cayuga 9/14

lily

Launched out of Myers at 10 am. Late start. Went south to the yacht club and set up trolling north. Found the lake to be flat as glass and no marks anywhere fished until I was a little north of Myers and crossed back to the east side of the lake. While coming across lake in about 250 ft of water rigger fired. Rigger was set at 80 ft with another line stacked 40 ft up with a blaze Orange j plug. The fish instantly peeled a fair share of drag and then ran right for the surface. Fish never came out of the water but I thought it was going to anyway after a couple more runs the fish spit the hook. Wish I could have seen that one. Must have been a nice rainbow but never got a look. Any way after that bounced over to the west shore and fished from T Falls to a little north of the boy scout camp with out moving a rod. Circled back and fished the cliffs north of Myers where we picked up 2 fish a decent lake trout and the smallest land lock I have ever caught. Dipsys varryed in depth fro 140 to 300 and went threw all the settings 1 to 3. Parked riggers at 80 and 60 both with flasher flies with a second rod stacked at different depths on both. Fished spoons flies spin and glows everything I had just a off day. Anyway off the lake at 4 20170914_145723.jpg. Just a slow day. Not the best time of day to be out but gotta go when you can. Marked most fish in 200 + ft down anywhere from 40 to 160. Good luck out there hoping to get out a few more times before fall sets in

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Trolled three lines, two riggers and a 200' copper. I did about 8 lakers in the first two hours and then I picked the lines up for silvers for the last hour with no luck. 200' never fired. All spoons.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I fish out of Oswego and Mexico point every once in a while. Haven't at all this year due to my.work schedual being twice what it normally is. I like Cayuga it's close for me relatively speaking. About 1.5 hrs from Myers house to launch. Everything on lake ontario is a 2.5 hrs + drive towing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Lake Ontario United mobile app