New to Lake Ontario fishing, hit mostly fingerlakes but got a good handle on fishing techniques and everything. Just need a hand with location and depths. Went out this morning fished 60-90 fow had ff and spoons out down 50-70 feet deep on riggers and two dipseys out 160-220. Only had one hit took a ff on a dipsey and sent the rod ripping. Took off what seemed like 100 ft of line before it broke of and took my flasher and fly :( Going out tomorrow looking for suggestion on were to go out of i-bay. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Try the 120-140 ft depths. On Thursday the temp was down around 60 ft with a ton of bait. 300 copper was hot and 177 on the wire with FF. Not a lot of fish on the bait but enough to keep you awake. :sleepy:   We'll be out tomorrow. 

I think i'm gonna be going out of I-bay tomorrow for a quick trip. Been seeing a lot of mixed reports but hoping to get into something. If I get anything going ill be sure to post it here right away. I'm trying to decide weather I should start tight for browns at all? has anyone had any luck on the inside? I may make a couple passes tight then run out to 150ish and work in

Was out this morning from 10am to 1pm. Went east. Tried to mark fish at 70, 120, 160 with no luck. finally dropped lines at 200 due to time constraints. Trailed east into 90 feet of water very few marks. Turned west, boom, dipsey with cotton candy j plug goes ripping. 25 minutes later 30 pound king. Marked fish while fighting that one so turned around and went back through. Nothing. Turned west, boom again. 18 pound king in rigger down 65. Warm water fish. Didn't mark fish in the cold water. Guess they wanted a west troll. Not a ton of action but better than nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United