Spell Checker

Hey everyone,

I recently received a PM that I wanted to share with everyone incase others might be interested. The individual wanted to know if there was a spell checker on this board. Here is my reply:

Hello - I currently don't have a spell check feature built into the board, but this would be my recommendation. I am guessing that you are using Internet Explorer as your browser. If you switch over to the Firefox (Mozilla) browser, not only is it faster, safer and more secure, but there is also a built in spell checker for you. Don't worry about losing any of your favorites either, they will all be imported automatically for you. Simply visit this link to download Firefox:

http://www.GetFireFox.com

I hope this help!

Take care,

Chad

i ant got much use for a speel ckequre sept for my wife ,kinda feel like im cheatin on the old girl ,not too menchion giten rid of that redneck slang might give sumone the impression i are a edubacated type we r fisherpeople(politucly correct) not english pruffesors.....ME. :)

Firefox for me too for the past 3 years. Not only is it faster and easier to use. It doesn't have as many security flaws that IE has. I wouldn't go back to IE neither, but I keep it as a standby. ;)

I use Firefox at work, and Exploder at home. Firefox is soooo much nicer, except some of the sites I visit at nite from home (all fishing sites :roll: :roll:) don't work well on Firefox. Plus my accounting software doesn't work at all with Firefox.

What Skeener said. BTW it's good to be back and able to post again. I had a heck of a time getting back on after the hack thing. I wonder if there are a lot more members that can't log on out there. Thanks to the site administrator for getting me back on. This is a great site, one of my daily reads.

Hey Dave,

No need to wonder about other members. I have personally dealt with every individual having any problem what so ever logging in and made sure everything was taken care of. There shouldn't be anyone now that can't log in or is still having issues. If you know anyone that for some reason is still having problems just have them contact me via the contact page located in the About Ussection and I will fix any issue they might be having.

Now if I could just get everyone to buy an Apple Computer... :lol: I guess I will stick to the Firefox conversion for now.