Cayuga Cayuga Lou All October 15th

26 minutes ago, Iron Duke said:

I think it will be a good time for all.. Comradarie is the focus here as always but we all like a little friendly competition as well. I think I say for all LOU members on this thread we wish the best to your father n law on a speedy recovery..

Mike

Sent from my SM-N910V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks kindly guys!! I lost my mom, my dad, my brother, my mother in law, and now my father in law has it, all in the last 5 years!! Not looking for sympathy, just saying, been a bumpy road lately,. GO, Get em Guys!!! Have a beer on me!!LOL.

Lets all keep our radios on channel 68. I will be running 600' copper so I need room but I am more than willing to slide deep if we come head to head. Just hail me on the radio.  I was fishing last week and had a bad tangle, looked up and I was heading right for another boat. Tried to hail him but no answer. It was my fault and I feel bad.  It's  o.k. to say hey white Bayliner trophy  do you see me? We have all done it I'm sure. Lets have fun and keep it safe.  Wes

I heard you on the radio. Thought you were talking to me at first but I didn't see any boats around me. I radio back and said it must not be me. Sorry if I confused you. It will be great to finally put faces to names and boat. I also have a white bayliner trophy. I usually fly a big 3%er American flag.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Ok, I'll bite, never fished a tournament or derby before. Sounds like this could be low key fun. Looking forward to meeting folks. Besides, my grandson said, " let's go kick some big boat butt pop pop." I'm in trouble. Pencil me in Mike, Low Baller.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Lake Ontario United mobile app

You got it.. It should be a pretty good time...

Mike

We are officially up to 17 boats this is going to be a great turnout guys if there's anybody I've missed or doesn't see their name on the list on page 1 of this thread please let me know.. We went out on a little scouting Mission this morning and found some fish but this Atlantic which smashed a Bellis tackle UV mixed veggie on a spoon diver and jumped three times and put on quite the show was the highlight of the morning.. Lots of weeds not too many fleas but overall a good morning a fishing..

Mike

20170923_064930-1.thumb.jpg.6faff0191276d92bfc128dbb187a588e.jpg

20170923_064913-1.thumb.jpg.1a3e47d067e4b20b4626f3e02ce81696.jpg

20170923_070707.thumb.jpg.ca5e206b945ad09c5abad5f3de1992ca.jpg

Mike I know acouple guys that are waiting to see what the weather is doing around then (maybe considering putting their boats up?) Is there a break off date for opting in?

Mike I know acouple guys that are waiting to see what the weather is doing around then (maybe considering putting their boats up?) Is there a break off date for opting in?

Cut off is the 14th... I'm sure there's quite a few guys that are still trying to figure out what the weather is going to look like and if they're going to put their boats up early or wait to fish this I think we may end up with close to 30 boats.. Here's hoping anyway..