Cayuga Cayuga Lou All October 15th

You know so far it looks like a real good mixture of fishermen and nobody thinking about joining should be intimidated or reluctant to join the fun in any way by the field of entrants because this is intended to be an informal  fun event . I know my son and I are looking at it in terms of having fun and meeting up with folks so that we can then put a face to the LOU name and swap stories and if we get into some fish that would be great too. So join in.....the mnore the merrier Thanks to Mike and company for getting us together:yes:

Edited by Sk8man

I am pretty new to the lake (last summer) I met fishstix and crew at long point a few weeks back. There a lot of really great people on this site. I am looking forward to putting names with faces, so this sounds like fun. I will have to wait for weather to opt in to the gentlemen's wager, as my pontoon doesn't take wind and waves to well! I should know as we close in on the date.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I am pretty new to the lake (last summer) I met fishstix and crew at long point a few weeks back. There a lot of really great people on this site. I am looking forward to putting names with faces, so this sounds like fun. I will have to wait for weather to opt in to the gentlemen's wager, as my pontoon doesn't take wind and waves to well! I should know as we close in on the date.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Sounds great just let me know on this thread or pm me

Mike

Sent from my SM-N910V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

You know so far it looks like a real good mixture of fishermen and nobody thinking about joining should be intimidated or reluctant to join the fun in any way by the field of entrants because this is intended to be an informal  fun event . I know my son and I are looking at it in terms of having fun and meeting up with folks so that we can then put a face to the LOU name and swap stories and if we get into some fish that would be great too. So join in.....the mnore the merrier Thanks to Mike and company for getting us together:yes:

Yes definitely nothing to be intimidated about... Alot of people to meet and talk to about fishing maybe even pick each other's brains a lil bit.. And anyone can win this for sure half the battle is being in the right place at the right time.. ANY GIVEN SUNDAY... and thank you Sk8man I'm more than willing to put this together for this great group of guys and gals on this forum

Mike

Count Kade & I in. Boat name "Don't Tell Mom II" Looking forward to it!!!
Kyle

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Welcome to the list.. I think we are all looking forward to it I think it's going to be a really really good time....See you there

Mike

I would like to donate a Gambler Rigs prize pack for the largest lake trout caught.  I would deliver it in person to put some faces with names but I'm working that day.  Iron Duke, pm me your address and I will send it to you. 

I would like to donate a Gambler Rigs prize pack for the largest lake trout caught.  I would deliver it in person to put some faces with names but I'm working that day.  Iron Duke, pm me your address and I will send it to you. 

Very very generous of you much appreciated.... I will pm you

Mike

That was a question I was going to bring up. When ever I come up I usually stay at the Econolodge or the Ramada at Cayuga heights. They're not the greatest, and a little salty, but it worked for me because I usually launched at long point, or Myers. Used to stop in to see Barney at Bear tackle. Now I'm considering the launch at Dean's cove on the west shore. Easier to get to the sportsman club. Any insight on lodging is greatly appreciated. I'll be coming up Saturday morning for a little afternoon scouting. I'm stoked, and the Gambler rigs definitely got my attention. [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G900P using Lake Ontario United mobile app