Cayuga Cayuga Lou All October 15th

Hey folks,
With a big [emoji19] , I'm have to back out of this great opportunity. I've been trying to remodel the house, fish, and sit in a tree stand. Unfortunately the house has to take priority. Hate to break my grandson's heart,we've been stoked for this trip. Want to personally thank everyone on this site for helping me learn precision trolling and being able to share what I've learned with fellow sportsmen, and women. You're an awesome crew! And Mike, you're doing an outstanding job! Good luck to all, keep it tight. ....Clark

Sent from my SM-G900P using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Hey folks,
With a big [emoji19] , I'm have to back out of this great opportunity. I've been trying to remodel the house, fish, and sit in a tree stand. Unfortunately the house has to take priority. Hate to break my grandson's heart,we've been stoked for this trip. Want to personally thank everyone on this site for helping me learn precision trolling and being able to share what I've learned with fellow sportsmen, and women. You're an awesome crew! And Mike, you're doing an outstanding job! Good luck to all, keep it tight. ....Clark

Sent from my SM-G900P using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I removed you from the list.. Hopefully next year you will be able to join us..Thanks for the heads up and not just not showing up.

Mike

Sent from my SM-N910V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I'm with Wes  on it....lets have a real challenge. I won't decide how to fish it until the last moment....cmon..makes it more exciting (as long as it is safe):lol:

11 minutes ago, kayslay said:

Always said i wish I could mess up half the time at work and still be considered good at it! Lol #weatherman

Sent from my SM-S902L using Lake Ontario United mobile app

We will be ok I'm fishing next to you so north or south wind it will be calm.haha or maybe I'll do long point same deal over there LoL. But seriously I can't wait haven't been trolling in two months I'm just bringing  everything and plane on the worst. Good luck guy's looking forward to meeting some of you..

Edited by darkwater1

Should read Happy Hooker's 69 but all the same. Its gonna be blast! FYI,our boat name is Happy Hooker and our lou screen name is whats above. For some reason lou site wouldn't let us use just Happy Hooker.

Sent from my XT1650 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Welcome to the list correction has been made..

Mike

Sent from my SM-N910V using Lake Ontario United mobile app