Cayuga Cayuga Lou All October 15th

Cayuga Lou All is on let the trash talking begin lol... It will be a fun tournament with a gentleman's side bet of $30 per boat $5 going to lunker pool and the rest broke down for 1st 2nd and 3rd.... 4th and 5th place will each receive a rigged fly package from Iron Duke Trolling Flies and the largest lake trout caught will receive a prize from Gambler Rigs. . Best 5 fish trout and salmon box.. Box shall not include any more than 3 lake trout. All Dec rules and regulations must be followed.. You can launch from any port on Cayuga and Cayuga Lake is the only body of water that can be fished(That does not include tributaries).The Start time is 6am and must be at weigh in by 3pm sharp and signed into weigh and paid at the pavilion behind the club or you will not be able to weigh.. Weigh in will be at the South Seneca Sportsman's Club Sportsmen's Club( Google map link below) This will pretty much get alot of the guys on here that chat back in forth on this forum and threads together to meet and talk fishing face to face and a little friendly competition as well.. Always a good time. Anyone that would like to get in on this let me know on this thread or pm me and I will add you to the list.. Here's the link to where weigh in will be

South Seneca Sportsmen's Club

6894 Yarnell Rd, Ovid, NY 14521

(607) 869-5502

https://goo.gl/maps/vhbqsSDyMJN2

Mike

Lou members that are in so far

Iron Duke

Stoneam2006

Kayslay

Cinnamon fish

Magill 270

Nautitroller

Suttontroller94

58 Johnson

Darkwater1

Sk8man

Keepin it Reel

Fishstix

Skach1

Quality Time

Masterb8r

Final Flight

Lyteline (strike 3)

Bobber

Rodbender 1

Happy Hooker's 69

Fisherdude

Ella Mae

Sent from my SM-N910V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

You guys all might be luckey. Im going in for a anurism operation the 20th of this month. I am not really sure of the recovery time . Could be 9 days or nine weeks depending on what they have to do. Either way I will get in .So count me in if I cant fish it  I will show up at the sportsmen club to pay my entry fee.

Oh and one other thing . What do I do with all the fish I catch after the weigh in?

You guys all might be luckey. Im going in for a anurism operation the 20th of this month. I am not really sure of the recovery time . Could be 9 days or nine weeks depending on what they have to do. Either way I will get in .So count me in if I cant fish it  I will show up at the sportsmen club to pay my entry fee.

Oh and one other thing . What do I do with all the fish I catch after the weigh in?

Sorry to hear about your surgery hopefully it all goes very successfully and you'll be able to join us on the water.. As far as the fish that you keep goes that's up to you either filet them for you or your family or friends afterwards or sometimes there's people at the weigh-in that want to take extra fish..We will count you in but for some reason you can't fish I think we could all agree that we could probably give you a free pass on that one....

Mike

Will keep you all posted, but currently I'm not sure my motor situation will be fixed by then. My head gasket went on my 25hp 4 stroke Yamaha and I am still reviewing my options. Would like to save the money to up grade to a bigger boat next year but I still have not finalized my plans.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Do we pay before the 15th?

No just a gentleman's side bet of $30 that every boat that says they are in will pay as they arrive at weigh in before 3pm that day..As I stated in the last post I think we are all classy enough gentleman here that once you say your in and you have placed your bet you cannot fish that day and have a poor fishing session and decide you're not going to weigh in.. If you say you're in you're in show up and pay your bet.

Mike

Mike, just wanted to take a minute to thank you for arranging this tournament. I'm a new member to Lou and the only reason I'm staying on and sharing my reports is because of you and other cool people like you on here! Cheers! Fishing for me has always been about comrade and enjoying life not just the catch. Cheers

Sent from my SM-S902L using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Mike, just wanted to take a minute to thank you for arranging this tournament. I'm a new member to Lou and the only reason I'm staying on and sharing my reports is because of you and other cool people like you on here! Cheers! Fishing for me has always been about comrade and enjoying life not just the catch. Cheers

Sent from my SM-S902L using Lake Ontario United mobile app

No big deal at all, would gladly do it... Not a tournament tho just a Lou get together with a gentleman's side bet..Should be a great time.. Not for sure yet but working on having hot dogs and hamburgers for everyone at weigh-in at no charge..

Mike

Mike, I am still interested but I am still trying to figure out my boat motor situation. If I am in I will definitely contact you a couple of days before. If I can't fish, I am willing to help cook the food or whatever else you may need.

Mike, I am still interested but I am still trying to figure out my boat motor situation. If I am in I will definitely contact you a couple of days before. If I can't fish, I am willing to help cook the food or whatever else you may need.

Okay no problem just let me know hope you get her fixed... For some reason you don't I'm sure we both can meet up at the South Seneca Sportsman's Club and help get prepared for weigh in.. I'm not sure if I'm even going to fish yet my money is in the pot but may just make sure everything's ready at 3 p.m. If I do fish I may only fish till noonish..

Mike

Man this is awesome I wish to all a good & happy day, it sounds to me like a fun filled day!! I'm sure it will be a success, as Justin from Otisco did something simular and the guys that went had nothing but good words afterwards. Meeting you guys would mean more than the $$$. My father in law is down in Fox Chase Cancer Center in Philidelphia. I must pick him up and I with be his chauffeur at the drop of a dime till we find out that things are starting to synchronize into a pattern, and he gets healthy again. Best of luck guys really wish I could be there:hi: PAP

Edited by pap

Man this is awesome I wish to all a good & happy day, it sounds to me like a fun filled day!! I'm sure it will be a success, as Justin from Otisco did something simular and the guys that went had nothing but good words afterwards. Meeting you guys would mean more than the $$$. My father in law is down in Fox Chase Cancer Center in Philidelphia. I must pick him up and I with be his chauffeur at the drop of a dime till we find out that things are starting to synchronize into a pattern, and he gets healthy again. Best of luck guys really wish I could be there:hi: PAP

I think it will be a good time for all.. Comradarie is the focus here as always but we all like a little friendly competition as well. I think I say for all LOU members on this thread we wish the best to your father n law on a speedy recovery..

Mike

Mike I can help you set up Saturday and if you wanna bring your boat up you can put it in my spot I'll be bringing my home to work on it 

I'm waiting to here if my crew will be able to fish that day.. If they are I will fish and just quit a few hours early to set up, if they can't I will probably come up late morning and set up.. Thank you very much for that offer tho I appreciate very much... I'm pulling docks and lifts at the family Cottage on Saturday so that day will be completely taken up but thanks again..

Mike