Muskies ca gananoque outing results

Muskies ca gananoque outing results

Had a great time over in gananoque this past wknd. I believe there were 10 from ny there.There were 61 entrants logging 10 fish with a 54" taking home the swan trophy.Saturday morning proved difficult as visibility was next to zero because of the fog.Fishing was tough aswell no giants caught.Dinner was phenomenal at the glenhouse and the prize table was very impressive.Great to see and talk with many I only see but once or twice a yr.Cant wait til next year.I'll be heading up to fish Georgian bay at the end of sept for the Barrie chapters outing.Thanks everyone over in canada for a great time and awesome event.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I look forward to the Gan outing every year.  They got some from 1st class anglers north of the border and it's awesome to get to have drinks and share stories after a day on the river.  The raffle table is amazing and after trading my tickets for my buddy's tickets - I walked out with 2 big prizes and several regular prizes :)   We got a good laugh over that..... I hope he trades me tickets again next year.