otisco.9 17-2017

johnnywalleye

otisco.9 17-2017

havent fished otisco in a long time and it showed.fished for eyes for an hour early..7am till 8..nada but a bass..spent the next 3 hrs chasing tigers..lost 2,saw 2. 2 smb and a crappie hit a blade bait.being ripped near the weeds??jet skis and pleasure boars where out by 11 called it a day...................................................now for my rant...launched at the campground.2 lanes thick of penn plates..bass tourney..1 boat was having issues the other next to him was assisting..5 mins pass..traffic is backing up on the rd waiting for these 2 to move..so i had to be the arsewhole and ask if they where going to move..ofcourse they said they had boat issues,,i said obviously butt can you leave the staging area so those of us whom dont have issues may launch and fish..you wouldve thought a light bulb went off..4 men traded stories and decided to open up the ramp..sometimes i wonder..if you look behind you and see 4 boats waiting to launch while your fixing your issue how does the earth rotate w/o you..

Went out casting for a couple hours Tuesday night and had a lot of action, just not walleyes or muskies.  15" crappie, 2 smallmouths and a rock bass and 2 others that spit the trebles. Air temp was 64 and hardly a breeze at 11pm.  Water has really dropped since I was there last but that always happens after the State Fair.  This weather is nice but water needs to cool down before good shore action starts up