Solo 9/18 & 19.. 31lb. Solo

I ran up from Geneva Ohio Sunday afternoon on a quick decision to go.. Setting # 2 when #1 rigger went off. 60fow in front of Olcott. Hooked up 7, boated 5, released two, one decent coho, two bigs, one #31lbs my personal biggest! I ran 2.5mph over ground, crushed ice both sides spin Doctors, atomic j&jstud fly. This was all in one hour and 45 minutes.

Then I go out yesterday morning (Monday) on a flat bathtub lake Ontario.. I had three drive by (swing and missed) teeth marks on the spin doctor! I had one mature boated by 10am or so.. I used the Noaah surface temp website to find the coldest water and it was in front of Wilson out by the boarder, do I ran out to the 31N / 55W running the same gear except I put a white twister tail on the backIMG_20170918_203533.jpgIMG_20170918_131706.jpgIMG_20170918_203300.jpg of the fly! Lol it worked. That one caught all three in less than an hour.. I will try to get some pics to upload.. Solo fishing is a hand full on these things! What a blast!

Sent from my Pixel using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Nice feeesh!  You the same Twinmotors from the old Ohiowaterfowler?

I still waterfowl hunt quit a bit, but not as much as I did.. I still scratch out 100+myself per season... But Fall Brawl fishing is now in my program too.. I would guess you are still chasing birds too?