Looking for a hard top fishing boat. Penn Yan contender or a Thompson with trailer

Haven't had any luck been looking for a descent hard top boat for lake Ontario fishing. I really like the Penn Yan contenders. Looking to pay cash if anyone is looking to sell or knows of one for sale please leave message. Not looking for a deal just looking for the boat I want.

Stripped or with equipment.

Trailer is a must.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I have a 1992 PennYan 245 Contender for sale. Its on a Shorelander trailor. 2035 hours. Asking $11500 or best offer. The boat is currently winterized, and at Ernsts Lake Breeze Marina. 4 Big Jon Pro Tournament downriggers, big jon rod holders and net holders. Fishhawk X4. Furuno 587 fishfinder. Jeff 585-737-1668

DSC00227.JPG

Edited by PigPenn

I have a 1992 PennYan 245 Contender for sale. Its on a Shorelander trailor. 2035 hours. Asking $11500 or best offer. The boat is currently winterized, and at Ernsts Lake Breeze Marina. 4 Big Jon Pro Tournament downriggers, big jon rod holders and net holders. Fishhawk X4. Furuno 587 fishfinder. Jeff 585-737-1668
DSC00227.thumb.JPG.a8f2d2f94affc80bb4cb0d8ea6e0c0e0.JPG

Still available?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Hey, guys I have had a change of heart after my fishing partners gave me some crap, so she is going out 1 or 2 more times and getting winterized soon..Sammy Dog can you PM me your number? I would like to get some backround info on the boat if you wouldn't mind. Sorry to all the interested lookers for not responding. Thanks Bob