Good day of fishing at Rochester

IMG_3556.JPG

After a lull of fishing, it was very refreshing to see the kings bite your lures again.

Ran to front of genny river 40 fow and had a non stop action between 40 and 80 fow. Riggers down 40 and wires out 100 feet. All 7 kings and one coho were caught on j plugs. Green fire tiger and the Mt. Dew Atomik fly. Biggest king was 21#. We ended before 10 am as we will be out there again tomorrow.

Safe fishing!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Ditto on Anthony's report.  We had three doubles on!!   80' fow was great fishing 40-60 ft down.  Slide divers were very productive.   Best lure was an old favorite.....Silver Bullet with red head and decorated with a black ladder on it's bottom.  Anyhoot I think a beer can trolled would have worked today.  Also got some nice browns in the mix too.

Tight lines and a great day today.  Hopefully it keeps.

Regards,

Bob Lyons

IMG_20170919_090227270.jpg

IMG_20170919_090931531_HDR.jpg

Unlike the days of late, this was a great one Anthony.  We have to get out and get Chris out as well.

And to respond to an earlier post, yes I used flashers/flies.  Everything worked....it was one of those days.

Regards,

Bob

It was tough fishing once again this morning. We managed one nice king. Fished from 630 to 10 am in same grounds. Fish are more sporadic now given with the change over in the wind from east to south before it became north west.IMG_3558.JPGIMG_3557.JPG

I'm in the search for S shaped fish holde to replace the broken lip gripper.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app