Great group of guys!!

I know this is late but I have thank a few guys that make up a the great group of fisherman on this site and are the perfect example of the kind of people on here. Saturday morning fishing in the Seneca Lake 333 our boat had dead batteries, asked some people at the launch if they had jump box, nope. Asked a guy I didn't know his name if he had one and he said no but I have jumper cables, before I knew it he was driving his truck over the break. Now John Wild (Nautitroller) I have never met and mind you was competing against that day but regardless was willing to help in any way to get out boat started. Then we had to guide the ole PY by Jason Oakes and his crew on the Great Lakes Spoon Co boat which they all helped in getting her to the wall and hold in position to get her jump started. These kind of things are what makes this group of guys so special on here. Team BB&D Mojo owe you guys because we would of spent the day at the dock and not had the day we did without you!! Thank you,

Brett

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

:yes: You are right Brett these guys are best folks out there and you can always count on them to have your back or do the right thing. The FLT group has some of the most capable fishermen in the Finger Lakes in it and those of us that know them have a great deal of respect for them. I also think that LOU has helped bring fishermen together in ways that never had been noted or perhaps recognized before and that is a real plus as well. Your note is a real good example :)