Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Smat64

Booner Blind Reviews

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Shore fishing near Blind Bay

Hi, all.  Going to be spending the last week of Aug in a place on the river, just north of Chippewa Bay & Blind Bay.  Before the rest of the family gets up, I'll see what I can catch from the dock, but after they get up, what are some good spots to take the kids fishing for some high probability shore fishing?

in St. Lawrence River Fishing Reports - 1000 Islands Fishing

• Fish Hawk X2 Reviews?

Has anyone run the new X2's yet?  I'm looking for real world reviews.   Thanks, Chris

in Open Lake Discussion

• Tempress Elite High/Low Back Seat Reviews

does anyone have these in their boat? i'm looking to upgrade my 19 year old stock crestliner seats. i want to go to a captain's or a helm type seat with some arm rests. i'm looking at the tempress elite and the tempress probax elite (both with arm rests). the probax are a bit more expensive, don't know if they're worth the extra cost or not. i'll also be adding some hydro adjustable pedestals too (could also use some recommendations there too, there's so many to choose from). but, any input on t

in This Old Boat

• Trail camera reviews

I run cameras 365 days a year. Most brands I've run last about 2 years before issues start. My most recent cameras have been problem free for 2 years now so thought I'd share with lou friends. Browning strike force have been the best for me. The only issue I've seen is when battery life is below 50% I start getting black pics at night. Fresh batteries resolve the issue. What do you guys run? And how reliable are they? I've had bad luck with Bushnell, hco, covert, and Moultrie. Sent

in Big / Small Game

• Blind Squirrel Finds Fish

So it had been a long day at the office with excessive brain strain.  My wife and daughter are in California for a softball tournament all week and both boys had work until after 9 tonight.  The original plan was get home and veg while finishing the lawn that I had half done before dark last night.  Well, a serious shower skipped Seneca Falls but hit East Varick head on so the lawn was out.  What to do.....go fishing of course. So boat in the water at Dean's about 6:30.  Oops, the bozo who

in Finger Lakes Discussion