Best 110v spool winder?

Netbender

Best 110v spool winder?

Good Day, I have searched and have found little info. Looking for a spooling machine that works and will stand up for a few years . Anyone have any luck ? Advise? Recommendations? 

Thanks, Dave

Interesting, thanks. Looks like a good product. I did find info tracking down Triangle. Way more then I anticipated $$. Wonder if many come up used for sale. Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

They have a couple different options but the one I listed is around $400 I believe.  I saw that they offer a foot pedal that can be used with an electric drill which should make it easier to use.  I will only be re- spooling 6 or 8 reels at a time which is why I was leaning towards buying this setup. 

If your going to buy a cordless battery operated drill look at Ridgid. I have several of their products and they offer a lifetime guarantee on the drills and batteries which is why I purchased them. 

• 2 months later...
Had the fiance buy me this for Christmas. Had my parents buy me a new electric fillet knife from Rapala, and 2 EGO rubber nets. Man....this is gonna be a great Christmas!

Here's to bending your net! [emoji481]

On 12/1/2017 at 8:45 AM, Yankee Troller said:

Had the fiance buy me this for Christmas. Had my parents buy me a new electric fillet knife from Rapala, and 2 EGO rubber nets. Man....this is gonna be a great Christmas!

I have 2 of the EGO nets and I love them. I've had the larger rubber dipped net for several years now and it's my go to net for average sized fish, and I bought the smaller all rubber net 2 years ago for spring coho and real small fish. 

Only issue is the threaded adapter at the end of the pole can come loose and I lost a nice fish because of this so I put some thick thread lock on the pole threads as s fix.

I own the same line winder with line counter by South Chatam Tackle. I believe e-bay has them listed. This unit is awesome especially for level winds and my copper reels. I can spool copper and can even break your copper down by the foot and add some shrink tube at 100' marks. My best investment for lake fishing so far!