WTB Mercruiser 5.7

I just bought the outdrive from a guy who had a 2015 boat that had a cabin fire. It was coupled to a 5.7mpi with 74 hours on it. Check it out on eBay. His name is Pat Kessler out of WV. Listed for $3500 but he said he'd sell it to me for $2500 and include a bunch of other stuff. His number is 304-719-2657. Honest guy to work with.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Have you checked Craigslist ? I see one, 87, in Union Springs for a grand and there is one listed in Buffalo that appears to be a bit more high performance , is carbed, can't tell what year it is asking 2500. Other than that or rebuilding what you have another option is to find a crapped out hull with a decent engine. Although some times they go hand in hand, boat not maintained, engine not maintained.

Have you checked Craigslist ? I see one, 87, in Union Springs for a grand and there is one listed in Buffalo that appears to be a bit more high performance , is carbed, can't tell what year it is asking 2500. Other than that or rebuilding what you have another option is to find a crapped out hull with a decent engine. Although some times they go hand in hand, boat not maintained, engine not maintained.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Yes, saw both those! I've always said that if this Motor came out I would do the Stringers, Transom, and the Bulk Head! That's between $6-8k, then a motor for $3-4K! Is that worth $9-12k? It would be all new but.....

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• 2 weeks later...