Sold / Closed HYDRA-SPORT 2300 SEAHORSE

MY TURN TOO

HYDRA-SPORT 2300 SEAHORSE

2001 HYDRA-SPORTS  2300 SEAHORSE WITH 2007 REBUILT 2 STROKE 250 HORSEPOWER EVINRUDE ENGINE ONLY 5 HOURS.   $18,000  

GREAT LAKE ONTARIO BOAT, NEVER BEEN IN SALT WATER.

SPECS: HARD TOP WITH FULL CANVAS AND PLASTIC ENCLOSURE, ROCKET LAUNCHERS, HUMMINGBIRD 997 COLOR DEPTHFINDER/GPS, TEMP, SPEEDOMETER.  STERO-AM/FM CD PLAYER W4 SPEAKERS. 2 CANNON ELECTRIC DOWNRIGGERS, 2 PLANNER BOARDS. TRANSOM LIVE WELL. STORAGE TACKLE CENTER. BAR/CONCOLE. DOCKING LIGHTS. FUEL INJECTION. POWER TILT. TRIM TABS. PORTA POTTI. TRANSOM BRACK FOR SINGLE ENGINE. WINDLASS-BOAT 18-24 FT.  INCLUDING TRAILER, 2001 TANDEM 27FT WITH ALUMINUM STEP PLATES, DISC BREAKS-PER AXILE, FENDERS(CROME) SPARE TIRE WITH CARRIER, SURGE BRAKES. 

EXTRA SOLD SEPARATELY: TWO TACKLE BOXES WITH OVER 100 EACH FILLED WITH EXCELLENT CONDITION, LAKE ONTARIO LURES, SPOONS AND STICKBAITS (smithwick, rapalas and more)

CONTACT BOB VELTIDI

1845 642-8320

[email protected]

SCROLL DOWN FOR PICTURES!!!

Come on guys this is a great boat!!!  I wouldn't get rid of it except that now I am handicapped and can't use it my self.  It caught many a fish on the big o , browns, steelies, salmon,  you name it.  It is rigged for the Lake and ready to go. I know you might have to travel to Greenwood lake to see it , but it is worth the ride!  The price is negotiable.  I wish I could keep it but I can't.

22 hours ago, Bozeman Bob said:

You can google info he gave [ 2001 Hydra Sports Seahorse 2300,,,,althougth the 230 model will show up..., think there the same ]  and there is a link to pictures of that model, not specifically his boat ,but gives you a idea of layout etc.

just e-mail me for pictures I've tried to download them and couldn't. 

[email protected]

• 1 month later...