I heard a rumor...

That Yankee Troller was fishing lakers yesterday. Rick, is this true? A buddy of mine went by and saw cowbells flying behind the Yankee Troller boat. If this is true, get out the icefishing stuff because hell is going to freeze over.

You know thats why they call them rumors! Most of the time they arent true. However, this time you heard right. My crew wanted a chance at a leaderboard fish, and we knew the Salmon werent co-operating. They have a cottage on Keuka and fish for Lakers all the time. So, they decided to go Lake Trout fishing! I just supplied them with the necessary materials.

BTW....i made sure there were no boats around when we started fishing for them, so who saw me? I made sure I put the flashy thingies away when we came in, and all the fish were already cleaned. So, did I blow myslef in or did Jax run his big mouth?

Whats next FISHINMAN fishes lakers?

NEVER :!:

I get back from NC and this is what it's come to around here YT fishing for Lakers :shock:

There was a Tornado down there while I was there so maybe we're not in Kansas anymore Toto :shock: :!: